...being an account of one hopeful young(ish) performer's adventures on the road to stardom. Or at least a paying job.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

So apparently I'm hot. In more ways than one.

Two things happened today, one good and one not so good. The not so good was that I got a bit sunburned at work, in a ridiculously short space of time , while wearing a hat and standing (mostly) in the shade. A bit annoying, but nothing unusual, and my poor boss felt so bad when she saw it. Bless! 


Seems that I am both cursed and blessed by my Ivory complexion (read: pasty as fuck). 


Reason being, I got the DVD with my new headshots in the post today, and wowzers - I impress even myself! Now before you dismiss me as an arrogant narcissist, I normally have a pretty realistic view of how good I look. Mostly a pasty-faced 'interesting' looking type. But I'm pretty sure these photos are HOT. 


Don't worry, dear readers - those of you who aren't my facebook friends and have seen them already (as if there are any of you out there...), I'll be posting my final selections.


So excited - new headshots, just under three weeks to go... the anticipation builds!

No comments:

Post a Comment